Time to plan the next few weeks:
Novel studies should be underway. Aim to have 1/4 of your book read by Monday, and half the book done a week from this Friday. That will put you in good stead to have the book finished in time to get final tasks in by the DEADline.
More patterning tomorrow!
We continue with mechanical advantage tomorrow. Please get today’s quiz signed.
ANd please, please….. be good for my supply tomorrow am. I’ll see you in the afternoon. 😉
Letters re: overdue work coming home to be signed. Return ASAP if it’s done and just needs to be handed in, feel free to submit it online via classroom or classcraft. If it’s not done, we’re almost out of time.
Ted talks due (finished first draft) Wednesday
Math bar graph 5.1 due tomorrow
Science vocab 2.1 (up to three types of levers) due tomorrow. Quiz Wednesday.
Welcome back 😉
Tomorrow will be a BIG day!
– kids caught up in art get to start paining in the morning
– science product designs are due (complete!)
-We will finish Objects In space and start the questions
– outbreak 9 hits!!!!!! Aaaaack!
– dance/drama day AND watching the volleyball game
– last day for hockey trip forms and $2.15 to come in
– grade 8 walk-to-Oakridge permission forms due ASAP!
See you tomorrow 😉
1. Pick an animal to ‘hang’ concepts on for the next few weeks in science
2. Make sure ZG outbreak 1 is complete.
3. I’m open early – focussing on math support tomorrow for anyone struggling with the metric system 🙂